Not a huge list of changes, but nice to see the fixes and added support for Connect IQ 5. I’ve been running the BETAs leading up to it, and got the 9.30 update on Sunday, so I’m guessing most of you have it, or will get it very soon. All is good on my end.
Changes made from 9.10 to 9.30:
- Added support for Connect IQ System 5.
- Changed gear battery data field to display percentage remaining if available, which affects Shimano Di2 single-battery systems.
- Updated sensor low battery prompts to differentiate between low and critical status.
- Added the ability to perform the FTP test with power data coming from a trainer.
- Improved map turn review zoom level when approaching roundabouts at slow speeds.
- Fixed issue where distance could stop accumulating.
- Fixed issue where text message sender names would display incorrectly.
- Fixed software crashes caused by encrypted CIQ programs that are no longer valid.
- Fixed issue where very long course names resulted in routing calculation failure.
- Fixed issue where activities could be hidden from history.