The release is mostly bug fixes, and the same as the 20.42 BETA that I’ve been running for a while. But it’s also a good sign that Garmin is still updating the fēnix 6. Fortunately, if you want it, you can get it now. No need to wait for the rolling release plan.
20.50 Full Release Change Log (Since v20.30):
- Updated the software update process to allow the user to defer the installation. This replaces the automatic install during the user’s sleep window.
- Improved robustness of nightly altitude calibration.
- Fixed an issue on non-music devices that could cause a disruption of various metrics after being plugged into a computer.
- Fixed an intermittent issue where the device would freeze when starting a round of golf.
- Fixed issue that could cause altitude graph to flatline.
- Fixed issue that would cause device shutdown when editing HIIT data fields.
- Fixed issue where the device would create empty golf scorecards.
- Fixed issue where the activity timer could be enabled on the Map-App.