There should be a rule about releasing updates on holidays, even kinda-fake ones like Valentine’s Day. This is mostly selfish, I would have worked way fewer New Years Eves over the years… Anyway, on to the good stuff. TBH, I wasn’t expecting much, but there’s actually something useful in the “Improvements” section: you can now adjust workouts by +/- 25% (instead of 10%). This is huge for me because I use that feature all the time to turn a Recovery workout into low Base, or dial down Xert’s crazy emphasis on Tempo towards Base. I was having to adjust my FTP pre-ride, and then remember to get to back to where it should be later, to manage this before. So thank you Zwift – Although, I don’t know why they need to have a limit here at all…
New Features and Content
- Added two new routes to Neokyo.
Chasing the Sun is a 25km (15.5 mi) route climbing 314.8 meters (1033ft) in total, awarding an achievement badge and 690XP.
Electric Loop is an 8.9km (5.5 mi) route climbing 41.7m (137ft) in total, awarding an achievement badge and 170XP.
- Added 4 new Workouts of the Week.
Feb 14th-20th: Bahati Foundation Workout
Feb 21st-27th: Maize Wimbush’s Windup
Feb 28th – Mar 6th: The Bernal
Mar 7th-13: Kristin Armstrong – A Gentle Reminder
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Increased the Workout FTP Bias range from +/- 10% to +/- 25%.
- Individual workouts in Zwift’s most popular cycling training plans (Build Me Up, Pebble Pounder, and Gran Fondo) are now available on-demand.
- Flexible Training Plan Workouts now unlock at 12:01am on Monday.
- Connectivity alerts will immediately disappear when the issue is resolved and will only remain on screen for 60 seconds if the issue remains unresolved.
- Added a label above the Challenges UI in the pause menu to help Zwifters find their Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where an invalid day would be selected in the date of birth UI in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the date of birth change would not be saved if unit of measure is changed before saving.
- Fixed an issue where the save button would not work when updating run paces in the Zwifter profile.
- Fixed an issue where suggested run paces would be saved even if the Zwifter cancels the change.
- Fixed an issue causing XP to be awarded for certain skipped workout blocks.
- Fixed an issue causing certain workout blocks to appear invisible in the Workout Editor.
- Fixed an issue with the gradient display in London when riding in the countryside.
- Fixed an issue causing activity title changes to not properly sync with 3rd party partner sites.
- Fixed an issue with some segment times not being displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue where Pace Partner pace would be truncated.
- Fixed an issue causing all running Pace Partners to show Category A.
- Fixed an issue causing bikes to spawn at a strange angle. All bikes will now spawn parallel to the road.
- Fixed an issue causing riders to swerve in some situations on the Railways and Rooftops and Sprinters Playground routes in Neokyo.
- Fixed an issue that allowed some runners to make a U-turn in an event.
- Fixed an issue where some Zwifters would be stuck at “Finding Riders” when late joining an event.
- Fixed an issue causing a dead end to appear in the Neokyo mini-map.
- Fixed an issue causing flickering in certain parts of the Rooftop Rendezvous route.
- Fixed an issue where the whale in Watopia was flickering between timelines. We’ve ensured they will now remain in the best timeline.
- Fixed an issue with the SRAM RED 2021 rear derailleur being slightly underpriced, and a tad bit too light.
- Updated the name of our famous pizza socks to actually be called Pizza Socks in the garage.